Stone Engraving is an activity where natural stone are shaped by the controlled removal of stone.Engraved natural stones wall murals are created using machines that precisely and carefully sculpt the stones, fashioning detailed patterns on them. Add new dimensions to your creation.
Here are some inspirations :
- A stone tree mural : Engraved depiction of the tree of life with vivacious leaves and branches swirling gently around the sides.
2. Waves : A chisel with rippling waves on a natural stone with wood texture, for adding poise to your interior walls.
3. Spiral jali: Traditional natural stone jali with intricate patterns fanning in circular arrays on a White speckled natural stone.
4. Maple leaf Mural : Intricate palette of abstract maple leaves with gold work grants a dynamic and tranquil spirit to this stone wall mural.
5. White Flower : Tranquil yet vibrant wall mural with a splendidly carved flower mural that splashes calmness on the interior wall.
6. Circular array: an elegant stone grid with flourishing design portraying elegant fanning circles on soft, dark brown natural stone.